TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you so much for deciding to join The Baking Business Blueprint and Lauren Grace Consulting for the “Perfect Your Pricing” course.
To make sure this process works to the best possible outcome, it is important we share an understanding about how we will work together.
- Once signed up to this course, you will gain instant access to the modules as listed below including three spreadsheets to download. Content includes video presentations, worksheets and spreadsheets
- You will be invited to Q&A sessions with Lauren or Julie (or both) every other month, which you can join live or watch on catch up.
- After each Q&A session, these will be uploaded for you to watch or rewatch – and the topics discussed will be listed alongside the video so you can see if your question has already been asked
- The content can be watched, paused, and re-watched as many times as you need, whenever you wish to access it.
- Access to Microsoft Excel (available for free online)
- Ideally a laptop or tablet to work on the spreadsheets.
- There is no 1-1 coaching with Lauren or Julie on this programme.
- All questions/contact will be on the live Q&A sessions – or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for urgent queries regarding accessing the course.
- Payment will be made in full before any access is granted.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Should you have any queries, please contact Lauren & Julie at email@example.com
You recognise that Julie & Lauren will always have your best interests at heart and that with some hard work you can make huge steps towards your business goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent upon your effort with the course as well as outside of it, so no guarantees are being made.
- The information that you input into the spreadsheets and worksheets will not be visible to us and is therefore for your eyes only.
- Materials provided (including video presentations) are copyright of Lauren Grace Consulting & The Baking Business Blueprint
- All materials are for your use only – if found to be in breach of this requirement by misuse of the content, legal remedy will be taken.
Module 1: Introduction
Introduction and The Pricing Formula – presentation
The Spreadsheets – three downloads
The Basics of Using Excel – presentation
Module 2: What Does is Cost to Create Your Products?
What Does it Cost to Create Your Products – The Lesson (presentation)
What Does it Cost to Create Your Products – The Spreadsheet Walk-Through
Module 3: How Much Does it Cost to Run Your Business?
How Much Does it Cost to Run Your Business – The Lesson (presentation)
How Much Does it Cost to Run Your Business – The Spreadsheet Walk-Through
Module 4: What Do You Need to Earn from Your Business?
What Do You Need to Earn From Your Business – The Lesson (presentation)
What Do You Need to Earn From Your Business – Spreadsheet Walk-Through
Module 5: What Do You Want to Invest in Your Business?
What Do You Want to Invest in Your Business – The Lesson (presentation)
What Do You Want to Invest in Your Business – The Spreadsheet Walk-Through
You’ve Completed the Spreadsheets – But What Does it All Mean? (presentation)
Module 6: Pricing for VIP & Wedding Clients
Pricing for VIP & Wedding Clients – The Lesson & Spreadsheet Walk-Through (presentation)
Module 7: Pricing for Seasonal Treat Boxes and Dessert Tables
Pricing for Seasonal Treat Boxes and Dessert Tables – The Lesson (presentation)
Pricing for Seasonal Treat Boxes and Dessert Tables – The Spreadsheet Walk-Through
Module 8: Your Ideal Client
Your Ideal Client – The Lesson (presentation)
Your Ideal Client – Worksheet
Module 9: Pricing Confidence
Pricing Confidence – The Lesson (presentation)
Pricing Confidence – Worksheets
Module 10: Putting Your Pricing to Work
Putting Your Pricing to Work – The Lesson (presentation)
Putting Your Pricing to Work – Spreadsheet Walk-Through